Outgoing 8th Grade Families
High School Information
Gather Your Information
- All families will need to provide documentation. For a list of documents needed for enrollment click on "Proof of Residence".
- Bring the proof of residency and additional registration documents to the enrollment appointment. After providing proof of residency, families will be given a personalized ‘snapcode’ that will allow access to the District’s on-line enrollment system.
- Once the residency verification and enrollment process is complete students are eligible to participate in high school programming.
- Students residing in a Shared Residence or with a Caregiver must submit notarized copies of the Shared Residency and/or Caregiver Affidavits, in addition to the above documents. These forms are also available at the Office of Student Services or online at the link below. Both documents must be notarized.
- Register Online
Visit us at Office of Student Services at 650 N. Delaware Street in San Mateo.
- Bring the proof of residency and additional registration documents to the enrollment appointment. After providing proof of residency, families will be given a personalized "snapcode" that will allow access to the District's on-line enrollment system.
- Register Online
- After your visit to the Office of Student Services with your proof of residency documents and additional registration documents, use the personalized “snapcode” to log-on to the on-line enrollment system.
- Upon completion of the online enrollment form, the Office of Student Services will verify submission.
Hillsdale High School
The Hillsdale High Shadowing Program pairs 8th graders with a Hillsdale leadership student and together they visit classrooms, meet faculty, hear about our programs, and participate in some of Hillsdale's activities. The day will begin at 7:45 am and students will be dismissed after lunch at 12:30 pm. Students are welcome to bring a lunch or purchase one at Hillsdale. Hillsdale administrators will also be on hand to meet with any parents at a separate and brief meeting that morning to answer any questions.
These are the days we will be hosting Shadowing this year:
· Friday, October 5
· Friday, October 12
· Monday, October 16
· Friday, October 19
San Mateo High School
o Sign up for shadow dates, please visit
Meet & Greet Events for Prospective Students
Tuesday October 16 in Hillsborough and Thursday November 8 from 6:30-8 pm. More information about the meet and greet events will be posted on the SMHS website shortly.
8th Grade Information Night
Tuesday October 30th at 6:30 pm in the Performing Arts Center
Visit www.smuhsd.org for more information about this not-to-be missed event.